Holistic Core Restore(R) 12 Week Course
Enjoy 6 or 12 wonderful weeks of movement, nutritional guidance and education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in on this unique Holistic Core Restore(R) Everywoman programme. The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to ‘bring you back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
The Holistic Core Restore(R) Everywoman programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime! This programme is for you if you answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions …………..
- Are you a woman who wants to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Are you a woman who wants to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger body?
- Are you a woman who has ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told its due to a ‘weak core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) after pregnancy (no matter how long ago) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly after having babies but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER!
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor Exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and NEED to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU?
WHY Does this programme get results?
In short, those ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises also known as Kegels, simply aren’t the whole story. Your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don’t exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath. So for your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to reintroduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst you’re not necessarily ‘thinking’ about it as well. Just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached Peri/Post Menopause. This programme takes into account both the CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and Core Work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath. Its kind of the ‘belt and braces’ approach and ultimately its effective in 6 weeks. Its time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
Does this sound like exactly what you need? Then decide which option you would like to go for and book on the Enrollments page under timetable.
Do you know if your Pelvic Floor is too tight? (yes this is such a thing) or just weak? This will affect how you focus on the exercises. To take the guess work out of this, as part of your course, you will first have a Womens Health Assessment from Sharon (our resident womens health physio), she will also check for a diastasis (a tummy gap). We’ll then know where your attention needs to be focused.
Phase 1 of the everywoman course is a 60 min class or 1:2:1 private session once a week for 6 weeks that has 5 key components.
- Release – a simple dynamic warmup and mobilisiation that improves alignment and gets you centred and ready for the class.
- Main Everywoman workout – a series of functional movements all designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and core and we ALWAYS WORK WITH THE BREATH to really ‘supersize’ your connection.
- Re-release and the big ‘let go’ – a relaxing and re-mobilising end to the movement part of the session and spending time relaxing the pelvic floor and core as this is just as important as strengthening.
- Time to talk – and weekly education topics – every sessions ends with 15 mins of space for clients to feedback on their time since last attending and their ‘self care log’. Talking is powerful, women need to talk and we shoud never apologise for that. Its what makes us who we are. It builds sisterhood, community, relieves isolation and reduces stress. The Time to talk portion of the class is just as important as the actual exercises.
- Support and guidance in either a private group Facebook page or WhatsApp group.
You also have access to an online portal with your ‘homework’ which will increase in intensity over the 6 weeks. This portal also has nutritional advice and meditation downloads too for your overall wellbeing.
Once we’ve established the basics and got you reconnected for those that want it we move onto Phase 2
Phase 2 Options
Before you start Phase 2, you have the option of another Womens Health Assessment if required, to see how you are getting on. If your Pelvic Floor was too tight and you have been working on the release of your Pelvic Floor, you may now be able to work on the strengthening more.
Phase 2 option 1 Live
All of the above continues but we move the intensity up a notch to really engage with your body and keep you on track. You will also get a weekly workout direct to your portal delivered by Jenny Burrell (the creator of this marvellous programme).
Phase 2 option 2 Online – If you prefer to continue only at home
- online workouts – you will get your workout videos delivered to you via the portal every week for 6 weeks for you to continue at home.
- Weekly topics – these will continue via Facebook/Whatsapp once a week and we will cover topics that are important to you.
- Support – the support and guidance you received in phase 1 will continue with phase 2. This is critical to help you succeed and keep you motivated and to help you reach your goals.
WHAT WILL THIS EDUCATION COST ME?
Phase 1 & Womens Health Assessment £180 or pay in 3 instalments £65 on booking and 2 further payments of £60.
Phase 1 (inc WHA) & Phase 2 LIVE £275 or pay in 5 instalments £56 on booking and then 4 payments of £56
Phase 1 (inc WHA) & Phase 2 ONLINE £240 or pay in 4 instalments £61 on booking and then 3 payments of £61
You’ll be asked to complete our Holistic Core Restore(R) Red Flat Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit …..
You’ll then meet Sharon and you’ll go through a Womens Health Assessment prior to the first session which includes tests for your Core Function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
You’ll receive your Holistic Core Restore(R) Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course.
You’ll receive your login details for the Holistic Core Restore(R) Online platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your ‘before you start videos’, additional filmed homework, and 2 healing education presentations and a 40 page colour receipe booklet. Both homework and following the Holistic Core Rstore(R) Nutrition Guidelines are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme.
This programme runs for either 6 or 12 weeks and for the first 6 weeks you will meet with me once per week then the next 6 weeks either meet with me again or all online (whichever option you have chosen), you will complete your online homework guided by Jenny Burrell the programme creator, a further 4-5 times throughout your week.
The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 12 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
You can follow this programme as part of a small group of women or 1:2:1 with myself.